Monday, June 26, 2017

Change in mission president

This week has been a great week, in which the weather has continued to be a little cooler.  We were also able to go to the temple this week as part of zone conferences, we were able to participate in initiatories, which I haven´t been able to do for a year and a half, so that was a wonderful experience!

This week, we will mostly be helping in the change in the mission president.  I will be sad to see President and Sister Riggins leave, as they have been wonderful examples and a huge blessing to me throughout my entire mission.  I am grateful that I have been able to know them, and we will all miss them in the mission.  At the same time, I am excited to meet the new mission president and his family.  It will be President Alarcón, his wife and 3 of his kids.  They live in Lima, Perú, and I am excited to work with him, learn from him, and continue serving in God´s work.  The change in mission president will be this Friday, so it should be a week full of memorable experiences!

I hope we can all continue trusting in our unchanging Loving Heavenly Father, despite all the other constant changes in life.  I know I can continue trusting in Him always, and He will never change, He will always be watching over us.

-Elder Oyler
 
´Malecon 2000´ -- got to visit here for P-day

 
 

 ´La Perla´ in Guayaquil (we got to go for P-day)
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment